Ultimate Christmas Quiz
Printable fun for your Christmas and New Year Celebrations with friends and family - add a little friendly competition to the holidays and offer a prize for the team with the highest score.
Can you name the oceans in which both Christmas Islands are located? Do you know which Christmas item was invented by Tom Smith in 1847? Or which American president banned Christmas trees in the White House? How about how many 'las' are after the 'fa' in "Deck the Halls"? Or which holiday sequel includes a cameo by Donald Trump? Find the answers to all these questions and more!
This quiz included 9 festive rounds :
3. TV and Film
4. True or False
5. Christmas Initials
8. It Happened on Christmas Day
9. Food and Drink
Included in your purchase:
- Ultimate Christmas Quiz
Files are PDFs.
• • • • •
© Print GoGo 2021
Instant download only - no physical items received.
All items purchased from Print GoGo are for personal use only. Digital files may not be shared, redistributed or sold.
- All items are for digital download only, no physical items are received.
- Files are compatible with all computers, all you'll need to view the PDF files is a copy of Adobe Reader (or another PDF viewer) installed on your device.
- Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free.
- Downloads are provided in a zip file. There is no need to purchase any additional software to unzip the file - both Windows and Mac computers have this functionality built in for free.
No cancellations or refunds are accepted on digital items. If you have a problem please contact me and I’ll do my best to help. I am happy to answer any questions before or after purchase.