New Year's Eve True or False Quiz - The Fun Group Game of Guessing Trivia
Add a little friendly competition to the holidays and your New Year celebrations. Can you correctly guess if a fact is true or false? For example - in South America should a pickle be eaten every day of December until New Year? Does Ethiopia ring in the New Year on October 11th? Did New Year's Day used to be called Primis Day? Is it tradition in Japan for grown men to dress up like demons and scare children into behaving for their parents? Find the answers to all these and more! 54 true or false question cards included - play one epic game or split the cards and play twice or three times.
Included in your purchase:
- 54 New Year True or False Cards
• • • • •
© Print GoGo 2021
Instant download only - no physical items received.
All items purchased from Print GoGo are for personal use only. Digital files may not be shared, redistributed or sold.
- All items are for digital download only, no physical items are received.
- Files are compatible with all computers, all you'll need to view the PDF files is a copy of Adobe Reader (or another PDF viewer) installed on your device.
- Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free.
- Downloads are provided in a zip file. There is no need to purchase any additional software to unzip the file - both Windows and Mac computers have this functionality built in for free.
No cancellations or refunds are accepted on digital items. If you have a problem please contact me and I’ll do my best to help. I am happy to answer any questions before or after purchase.