Escape The Tomb Puzzle Game for Kids
Assemble your winning team and take your family and friends on an adventure to solve puzzles, crack codes and Escape the Tomb!
Escape the Tomb is an escape style game with a mix of tasks to solve encouraging critical thinking and teamwork. It is suitable for children aged 9-10+, younger children can enjoy the fun, however, they will need more support to complete the puzzles. Clues cards are provided. Have a large group? Print off multiple copies, start a timer and race teams against each other.
This printable escape room is available to purchase, print and play in minutes. All you need is a colour printer, some scissors and 10 mins to cut everything up and prepare the game.
Included in your purchase:
- Setup Instructions
- Escape The Tomb Puzzle Game
- Clue cards
- Game Walk-through
- Printable Certificate
* Please be aware a colour printer is required *
• • • • •
THE GAME STORY :
BANG! BANG! .... Did you hear that noise? The door to the tomb has closed, I think it is the only exit!
It looks like we have to turn one of the Egyptian god statues to open the door, but which one? We definitely don’t want to get that wrong and get stuck in here forever.
Can you help solve the puzzles, find the name of the correct god and unlock the door?
• • • • •
© Print GoGo 2021
Instant download only - no physical items received.
All items purchased from Print GoGo are for personal use only. Digital files may not be shared, redistributed or sold.
- All items are for digital download only, no physical items are received.
- Files are compatible with all computers, all you'll need to view the PDF files is a copy of Adobe Reader (or another PDF viewer) installed on your device.
- Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free.
- Downloads are provided in a zip file. There is no need to purchase any additional software to unzip the file - both Windows and Mac computers have this functionality built in for free.
No cancellations or refunds are accepted on digital items. If you have a problem please contact me and I’ll do my best to help. I am happy to answer any questions before or after purchase.