Easter Fact or Fiction - The Fun Group Party Game of Easter Trivia
Ready for a fun and educational Easter game that all ages can play? Test your family's Easter knowledge with Easter True or False Trivia! With 54 engaging question cards, you'll learn fun facts about the holiday - the perfect party game for your Easter celebration!
Can you correctly guess if an Easter fact is true or false? In Poland do they have an Easter Wizard? Were Easter eggs banned in Sweden until 1981? Do 76% of Americans think the ears of a chocolate bunny should be the first to be eaten? Find the answers to all these and more! 54 true or false question cards included.
Included in your purchase:
- Easter Fact or Fiction Game (54 cards)
• • • • •
© Print GoGo 2021
Instant download only - no physical items received.
All items purchased from Print GoGo are for personal use only. Digital files may not be shared, redistributed or sold.
- All items are for digital download only, no physical items are received.
- Files are compatible with all computers, all you'll need to view the PDF files is a copy of Adobe Reader (or another PDF viewer) installed on your device.
- Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free.
- Downloads are provided in a zip file. There is no need to purchase any additional software to unzip the file - both Windows and Mac computers have this functionality built in for free.
No cancellations or refunds are accepted on digital items. If you have a problem please contact me and I’ll do my best to help. I am happy to answer any questions before or after purchase.