Cinco de Mayo Fact or Fiction - The Fun Group Party Game of Mexican Trivia
Are you ready for a fun and educational game that all ages can play? Test your Cinco de Mayo knowledge with this printable fact or fiction trivia quiz! With 48 engaging question cards, you'll learn fun facts about the holiday whilst you challenge family and friends in this fun team party game. The game is easy to learn and play!
Do Americans drink more tequila than any other country? Is the Los Angeles Cinco de Mayo celebration bigger than the one in Puebla, Mexico, where the holiday originated? Was the world’s largest Piñata 61 feet tall and 23 feet wide? Was it tradition to hit a priest with a lime in the 19th century? Find the answers to all these and more!
Included in your purchase:
- Cinco de Mayo Fact or Fiction Game (48 cards)
• • • • •
© Print GoGo 2023
Instant download only - no physical items received.
All items purchased from Print GoGo are for personal use only. Digital files may not be shared, redistributed or sold.
- All items are for digital download only, no physical items are received.
- Files are compatible with all computers, all you'll need to view the PDF files is a copy of Adobe Reader (or another PDF viewer) installed on your device.
- Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free.
- Downloads are provided in a zip file. There is no need to purchase any additional software to unzip the file - both Windows and Mac computers have this functionality built in for free.
No cancellations or refunds are accepted on digital items. If you have a problem please contact me and I’ll do my best to help. I am happy to answer any questions before or after purchase.