Christmas Connections Game
Add a little friendly competition to the holidays with Christmas Connections, a fast paced word association game. What do you think of when I say the word 'Elf', what about 'Tradition' or 'Frosty'? You must keep the chain of connected words going or risk being eliminated. Full rules - including some alternative ways to play as a team - are included. Purchase, print and play in minutes.
Included in your purchase:
- 160 Word Cards
Files are PDFs.
Basic Rules :
The first player selects a card and reads it to the group. The player to their right must quickly say a word that has some connection with the word said aloud. Play continues around the group with each player saying a new word connected to the last.
What counts as a connection is down to the group to decide ; if a player isn’t happy with a word connection they may challenge it. In the instance of a challenge the group votes on whether, or not, to allow the word and continue. In the event of a tie, the word is allowed. Play continues until a player is eliminated in one of three ways ;
1. They take more than 3 seconds to make a connection.
2. They repeat a word that has already been said in this round.
3. They are challenged and lose the vote.
When someone is eliminated the player to their right draws a new card and starts a new round. The last player standing is the winner.
The rules includes two variations of game play for more challenging games and team play.
• • • • •
© Print GoGo 2021
Instant download only - no physical items received.
All items purchased from Print GoGo are for personal use only. Digital files may not be shared, redistributed or sold.
- All items are for digital download only, no physical items are received.
- Files are compatible with all computers, all you'll need to view the PDF files is a copy of Adobe Reader (or another PDF viewer) installed on your device.
- Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free.
- Downloads are provided in a zip file. There is no need to purchase any additional software to unzip the file - both Windows and Mac computers have this functionality built in for free.
No cancellations or refunds are accepted on digital items. If you have a problem please contact me and I’ll do my best to help. I am happy to answer any questions before or after purchase.