Are you looking for new ways to celebrate Christmas together as a family? Or maybe you are in need of a fun printable game to entertain a school group, Church friends or Sunday school this Christmas. Look no further - our 'Roll a Snowman' holiday dice game should be right up your street ; simple rules and for all ages! Simply print and play.
How to Play Roll a Snowman Christmas Dice Game
Our best selling Christmas dice games are a lot of fun, all you need to play is two standard six sided dice and some crayons. This Roll a Snowman game is perfect for celebrating at a Christmas party, during Advent at home, at Church with friends, school or elsewhere and works great with groups. On your turn roll two dice, add up the total and draw an item to complete your snowman ; first to complete all the items and their drawing wins. You can re-roll one dice each turn.
- Roll a 2 - Add eyes to your snowman.
- Roll a 3 - Add a nose to your snowman.
- Roll a 4 - Add a smile to your snowman.
- Roll a 5 - Add a hat to your snowman.
- Roll a 6 - Add a left arm to your snowman.
- Roll a 7 - Add a right arm to your snowman.
- Roll a 8 - Decorate your snowman's body.
- Roll a 9 - Add a scarf to your snowman.
- Roll a 10 - Add a unique accessory to your snowman.
- Roll a 11 - Draw where your snowman is standing.
- Roll a 12 - Give your snowman a festive name.