Promote meaningful conversations and connections for the whole family with these printable Christmas conversation cards, a perfect addition to a family dinner table. Join us as we share some our favorite conversation starter cards.
Christmas Conversation Cards
Learn something about family members, share stories, hopes and dreams. Using scissors cut our printable Christmas conversation cards up and store them together in a jar. Take it in turns to draw a card and answer the question. A perfect after dinner family activity. You could also use them in an Advent calendar, a lunchbox or more.
Join us as we share 15 of our favorite conversation starter cards.
- What is your best Christmas memory?
- What is the best gift you have ever received?
- What Christmas tradition do you look forward to every year?
- If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
- If you could invite anyone for Christmas dinner, who would it be and why?
- What is the best thing about our family?
- What family goals should be set for next year?
- What new skill would you like to learn next year?
- What Christmas memory are you grateful for?
- What is your biggest achievement of the year?
- What is the most amazing fact you know?
- What is your best moment of the year?
- Who do you admire and why?
- What is the best things about being your age at Christmas?
- Say something you love about the person to your left?
I hope you'll really enjoy these Christmas conversation cards. We'd love to know which traditions you enjoy as a family at Christmas - drop us a message in the comments below. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!