This Easter gather your family and sit down to play to hilarious Easter Egg Challenge Game - a fast paced and fun Easter candy game the whole family can enjoy. Who wins? Everyone!
How to play Easter Egg Challenge Candy Game
Take it in turns to pull out a card from the bowl. There are four types of cards ; Treat, Challenge, Swap and Give, Easter is about kindness after all.
- Draw a TREAT card and help yourself to a tasty treat.
- Draw a CHALLENGE card and complete the challenge, if successful gain a treat.
- Draw a SWAP card and swap with another player.
- Draw a GIVE card and gift one of your treats to another player.
If you are lucky and draw a card with the Easter Bunny on it take an additional treat and place it in your basket. Play continues until all the cards are gone.
Example Easter Challenge Cards
- Pretend to be an animal and get the group to guess what it is.
- Open and eat a piece of chocolate without using your hands.
- Pretend to be an egg that is hatching.
- Pretend you've just seen the Easter Bunny.
- Roll an egg across the floor using just your face.
- Leave the room so the group can hide an egg. Start a timer, you have one minute to find it.
- Make someone say the word basket without saying the word basket.
- Other than the Easter bunny name three other famous bunnies.
- Name three ways you can cook an egg.
- Name five words that rhyme with the word BUNNY.
- Until your next go only say the word EGG in conversation.
- Perform a special Easter dance to the group.
- Name three things you eat at Easter that start with the letter C.
- Eat something from your basket and pretend it tastes horrible.
- Name three things you associate with Easter.
Also available to purchase in store - The Choc-o-lot Heist, a printable Easter escape room. Take your family on an adventure as they solve puzzles, crack codes and save Easter. A mix of six puzzles to solve in varying difficulty, suitable for children aged 10+.