This Easter gather your family, organize yourself into teams and add a little friendly competition with a fun game of Easter True or False. This party game can be enjoyed by all the family and makes for a fun after dinner table game or as a conversation starter during your celebrations.
How to Play Easter True or False
On your turn a player of the opposing team draws a card and reads a fact aloud to you. It is up to you, working alone or in teams, to decide if the fact is true or false. If you answer correctly you keep the card and gain one point.
Play first to reach 10 points, or until all the cards are gone for a longer game.
Example Easter True or False Question Cards
Are the following statements true or false?
- The first story of a rabbit (later named the "Easter Bunny") hiding eggs in a garden was published in 1680.
- The tallest chocolate Easter egg was made in Italy in 2011. It was taller than a giraffe and heavier than an elephant.
- In Japan the Easter Bunny is an Easter Fox who brings children a book.
- In 2007, an egg covered in diamonds sold for almost £9 million.
- Every year over 26 million letters are addressed to the Easter Bunny.
- If you lined up all the chocolate eggs consumed at Easter they would be enough to reach Mars.