With Mother's Day just around the corner it seems like the perfect opportunity to enjoy another quiz with family and friends. We've carefully curated a Mother's Day quiz that is available to purchase in store but here are 15 Mother's Day Quiz questions to test yourself, and others, with. Can you answer them all? Let us know below!
15 Mothers Day Quiz Questions
- According to the proverb, what is “the mother of invention“?
- What do Tibetans refer to as “the goddess mother“?
- Which alcoholic spirit is affectionately known as “mother’s ruin“?
- On December 17th 1972, “lets get this mother out of here” were the last words spoken where?
- In which Indian city did Mother Theresa found her missionary?
- Nacre is more commonly known as what?
- Who painted the picture entitled "Arrangement in Grey and Black: The Artist's Mother"?
- What was the name of the Greek King of Thebes who fell in love with his mother?
- In the Bible who was the mother of John the Baptist?
- Which almond cake is traditionally made for Mothering Sunday?
- Who was the mother of Queen Elizabeth I?
- Who is Pebble’s mother in the Flintstones?
- What did Old Mother Hubbard find in her cupboard?
- A horse’s father is called a sire, what is it’s mother called?
- According to Beatrix Potter, what were the names of the four rabbits that lived with their mother underneath the root of a very big fir tree?
Answers Mothers Day Quiz
- Mount Everest
- The Moon
- Mother of Pearl
- James McNeill Whistler
- Simnel Cake
- Anne Boleyn
- Nothing, it was bare
- A dam
- Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail, Peter