Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights, is a joyous and vibrant celebration that brings families and friends together. And what better way to add some excitement to your Diwali party than with a game of Diwali Bingo? It's the perfect party game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Whether you're a young child or a grandparent, this game will bring laughter and joy to your Diwali celebration.
How to Play Diwali Bingo
The rules of Diwali Bingo are simple and easy to learn.
1. Start by printing out the 12 different Diwali Bingo cards included in this game. Each card features colorful and festive Diwali-themed images.
2. Place all the calling cards in a bowl or bag.
3. Each player takes turns pulling out a calling card from the bowl or bag and reading it aloud to the group. As each calling card is drawn, players cross off the corresponding image on their bingo cards.
5. The goal is to be the first to get five images in a row, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
6. Once a player gets five in a row, they shout "Bingo!"
Sound good? Ready to play?