This Christmas holiday gather your family and friends, organize yourself into teams and add a little friendly competition with a fun game of Christmas True or False. This family holiday party game can be enjoyed by all the family and makes for a fun after dinner table game or as a Christmas party quiz during your celebrations.
How to Play Christmas True or False Quiz
On your turn a player of the opposing team draws a card and reads a fact aloud to you. It is up to you, working alone or in teams, to decide if the fact is true or false. If you answer correctly you keep the card and gain one point.
Play first to reach 10 points, or until all the cards are gone for a longer game.
Example Christmas True or False Question Cards
Are the following statements true or false?
- Scientists calculated that Santa visits 822 homes a second to deliver all the word's presents.
- The first artificial Christmas trees were produced by a toilet brush manufacturer.
- During the Christmas season almost 56 Barbie dolls are sold every second.
- In the Czech Republic the number of people at the Christmas table must be even.
- Shakespeare hated Christmas and never mentioned it in his plays.
- The Queen of England was once hospitalized when a Christmas pudding exploded.